Loving yourself can be tricky. It's like a Rubik's Cube of patience and learning and keep on keepin' on.
Why is it so tricky? Because loving yourself means 1) being kind to yourself, 2) being yourself despite what the outside world says to you, and 3) having attitude (the positive kind). That's a tall order some days.
But you know what? It's possible. Bit by bit, you can. You might just need some gentle reminding that it's possible.
That's where these decals can help. Stick them everywhere you need them for an extra boost - your bathroom mirror, your closet, the back of your office door. Or give them to a friend when they forget how amazing they are (we all have those friends. Heck, sometimes we ARE those friends).
This Collection is a proud collaboration by Grounded Goodness and Brickhouse Clothing in Humboldt, SK. We hope you enjoy this labour of love!
The Love Yourself Collection arrives in a bold color palette and boasts these 10 (2" x 2") decals:
- Loving yourself is a rebellious act. Be a rebel.
- Put on your positive pants. Rock the day.
- Be the person you needed when you were younger.
- You do you.
- Try to treat yourself how you would treat a good friend. (with lots of love)
- Self-confidence is the best outfit. Own it.
- Every. Person. Is meant to shine.
- 'Hello, beautiful' cut-out decal.
- 'You are love and light' cut-out decal.
One blank decal for your own reminders! (permanent markers work great for these!)
This collection comes beautifully packaged – perfect as a quick and easy present for someone else (or yourself!).
Scroll to the top to add this Collection to your cart. And when you place an order of $99 or more, you get free shipping!