Step Up, Speak Up for Your Business
Are you a heart-centered, female entrepreneur who wants to more effectively speak up for yourself and your business?
Are you a professional woman wanting to create the vision for a new business or “side hustle” and you’re craving support to bring your dream to reality?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, you'll love my Step Up, Speak Up for Your Business coaching program.
Even if you know you have a kickass business idea, whether you are a new entrepreneur or an aspiring one, I’ve got a gut feeling (and my intuition is usually spot on!) that you may be swimming through icky thoughts and feelings.
Maybe you’ve even said to yourself: "Who am I to think…"
- I have the business background required to pull this off
- I can do work that I love AND that pays me well
- I’ll be able to stand out in an already super-duper crowded marketplace
- I can fit this into my crazy busy schedule
- I’ll be able to speak up as powerfully for myself and my business as I know I will need to
Can you relate?
My sister, what I really want you to know is that it’s normal to ride waves of heart-pumping excitement AND crippling self-doubt when you think about starting or growing a business.
Hell, it’s normal to think and feel this way whenever you think about stepping out of the familiar and into the unknown.
But what I know from my own experience (yes, I still feel all the “stuff” whenever I’m pursuing my own next-level goals) and from supporting other incredible female entrepreneurs and creatives as a coach is…
When you learn how to consistently speak up for yourself and your business:
- You consistently attract the right opportunities your way.
- Your clients can’t wait to work with you – and refer others to do the same.
- You more quickly see solutions in all areas of your life.
- You trust your own judgment - and you recognize your body’s intuitive hits.
- Your relationships change. You call in people with your same energy and shed people and relationships that are holding you back.
- You amplify the impact of your work.
- You show up to your life from a place of joy and possibility. And you trust that no matter what happens… You. Will. Figure. It. Out. (Because you will!)
In Step Up, Speak Up for Your Business, I work with women as their coach, cheerleader, and greatest champion as they create their foundation for lasting business success, design their signature offering and revenue goals, and grow their visibility and client base.
And the best part is that we do this 1-on-1 so you get to have me all to yourself.
While each Step Up, Speak Up for Your Business coaching experience is as unique as the woman I’m jamming with, here’s what to expect if you say:
“Yes!!! Amanda, I’m so ready to take my business and my dreams to the next level!"
Praise for Amanda Perrot and Her Coaching
My coaching is holistic, practical, a mix of soulfulness and compassionate truthbombs, and I rely heavily on my intuition as I share my insights and help you see how best to move forward.
But don’t just take my word for it. Here’s how a few of my clients describe the impact of our coaching together:
You will also automatically be enrolled into TWO of our group-based
Step Up, Speak Up 4-Week Online Retreats!
Because your coaching package is over 6 months, you will receive membership into this quarterly group twice. Limited to 6 spots, you will create deep, genuinely supportive connections with other women.
This is a $694 bonus, included in your 1:1 coaching package!
Your Next Steps:
- Apply for Step Up, Speak Up for Your Business, by filling out the form below. (1-on-1 coaching is a low, four-figure investment and 6-month payment plans are available.)
- After reviewing your application, I’ll invite you to a Step Up, Speak Up for Your Business Complimentary Jam Session. (We’ll explore whether coaching is a fit for both of us, and whether we part ways as clients or friends, I’ll also help you see how close you can be to making your business dreams a reality.)
- If it’s a fit on both sides, we begin our transformational coaching work together.
- During our 6 months, you create (or grow) a business that you love – and that loves you back!