Let’s be real. Dreaming for one’s future is not fluffy or for the faint-of-heart.
As Gloria Steinem said: "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."
So you have a dream (AKA a plan). But you're feeling stuck. Or all ‘poor me’ (the sooner you can admit this, the better).
Are you ready for the loving kick in the pants that this collection delivers?
Stick these decals in ‘transition’ places. Near the doors in your life (your front door or office door), or the inside of your shoes or by your coat rack. That way, they’ll quickly remind you to be as positive as possible. The front of your journal or day planner also work well, for when you’re planning or pondering.
Reach for the Stars travels to you in an array of colors and fonts, and includes 10 (2" x 2") decals with these sayings:
- Dream bigger! (write your dream down. The more sensory details, the better.)
- What do you intend for this day?
- What does your future feel like? *get into the nitty-gritty details:...expansive? grounded? Choose actions that make you feel that way.
- Open, open, open... Stay open!
- What can you say yes to today?
- Just start.
- Little steps take you further than no steps.
- What is one thing you learned today?
- You need to be grounded to grow.
- One blank decal for your own thoughts or reminders! (permanent markers work wonders for these)
This collection comes in dreamy packaging – perfect as a gift for you or someone else.
Scroll to the top to add this Collection to your cart. And when you place an order of $99 or more, you get free shipping! Yep, you read that correctly.